How to Make Balsamic Glazed Salmon (It's Quick & Heart Healthy)! by Dr. Sarah Warren
My boys enjoy salmon, and fish is one of the best sources of protein. Fish is also a good source of omega 3s, which promote heart health and support immune systems. Wild caught is better for the fish than growing up on an overcrowded farm – and it’s better for the planet and healthier for us and for our kids’ bodies.
- 4 6-ounce salmon filets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
Here’s how you make it:
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and sear the salmon for about 4 minutes per side.
- In a bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar, water, lemon juice and brown sugar. Pour over the fish.
- Simmer until the fish is cooked through, or to your liking.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: