Watermelon Mint Mocktail Recipe: This Watermelon, Mint & Lime Juice Drink Is Festive & Refreshing by Cheryl Leahy
Warm weather calls for hydration, but you can only drink so much plain water before you crave something more interesting. And whether you're pregnant or simply abstaining from alcohol, there are many delicious alcohol-free drink options that are fun and festive. This watermelon, mint and lime juice mocktail is so refreshing and takes no time at all to make. Cheers to instant refreshment!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup watermelon, cut into chunks
- 2 fresh mint leaves
- the juice of 1/2 a fresh lime
- 1/2 cup water or sparkling water
Here’s how you make it:
- Combine all ingredients in a blender (except sparkling water, if using).
- Blend. Add more water if you prefer a thinner drink. Add sparkling water, if using.
- Stir and enjoy.
I generally substitute flavored sparkling water for champagne, fruit juice for rum, and lemon-lime soda for tequila. The key is to not overdo it on the sugar, so try muddled fruit or herbs instead.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.