Rhubarb Cupcakes Recipe: This Strawberry Rhubarb Vanilla Cupcake Recipe Is Like Taking a Bite of Summer by Mindy Hudon, M.S., CCC-SLP
My new favorite dessert is anything with strawberry and rhubarb. It has such a fresh, delicious flavor. To satisfy my taste buds, I made this quick strawberry-rhubarb vanilla cupcakes recipe. It's so easy. Serve cold or warm with vanilla ice cream. You could substitute raspberries.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 to 22 minutes
Total Time: 28 to 32 minutes
Servings: Makes about 24 cupcakes
- vanilla cake mix, plus ingredients to make it (I use gluten-free cake mix)
- fresh strawberries, chopped
- fresh rhubarb, minced (frozen if it's not in season)
Here's how you make them:
- Combine the strawberries and minced rhubarb in a bowl. Set aside.
- Make the cake mix as directed.
- Use cupcake tins and fill them with half of the cake batter.
- Top the mix with a tablespoon of fruit mixture.
- Put more cake batter on top of the fruit.
- Bake as directed on the cake mix box.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Muffin Tins $9 & Up
Vanilla Cake Mixes $1 & Up
Gluten-free Vanilla Cake Mixes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.