Rhubarb Cupcakes Recipe: This Strawberry Rhubarb Vanilla Cupcake Recipe Is Like Taking a Bite of Summer by Mindy Hudon, M.S., CCC-SLP
My new favorite dessert is anything with strawberry and rhubarb. It has such a fresh, delicious flavor. To satisfy my taste buds, I made this quick strawberry-rhubarb vanilla cupcakes recipe. It's so easy. Serve cold or warm with vanilla ice cream. You could substitute raspberries.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 to 22 minutes
Total Time: 28 to 32 minutes
Servings: Makes about 24 cupcakes
- vanilla cake mix, plus ingredients to make it (I use gluten-free cake mix)
- fresh strawberries, chopped
- fresh rhubarb, minced (frozen if it's not in season)
Here's how you make them:
- Combine the strawberries and minced rhubarb in a bowl. Set aside.
- Make the cake mix as directed.
- Use cupcake tins and fill them with half of the cake batter.
- Top the mix with a tablespoon of fruit mixture.
- Put more cake batter on top of the fruit.
- Bake as directed on the cake mix box.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.