Fresh & Creamy White Bean Salad Recipe With Crisp Chopped Vegetables by 30Seconds Food
This creamy white bean salad with vegetables is a "super easy, bright, fresh side dish for those backyard parties and barbecues happening this season!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. "I love that this salad only gets tastier a few hours later because the flavors have time to meld into each other, which makes for the best type of dish for get-togethers! Make hours in advance so you actually get to relax and enjoy your company."
This healthy cold vegetable salad "also makes for an excellent next-day lunch solution," says Rachel. This colorful, nutritious salad can easily be doubled or tripled for larger families or get-togethers. This clean-eating recipe is best enjoyed the day of making but stays good in the refrigerator for two days.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) white beans, rinsed well and drained
- 8 mini seedless cucumbers, sliced
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 cups ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup pitted olives, halved
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped (about 1/4 to 1/3 cup), or to taste
- 1/2 bunch fresh dill, chopped (about 1/4 cup), or to taste
- 1/3 cup freshly shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup homemade mayonnaise or good-quality store-bought mayonnaise
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- zest and juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
Here's how to make it:
- Put the white beans into a large mixing bowl. Add the chopped vegetables and herbs. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- To make the dressing, put the ingredients into a small jar and shake to emulsify. (You could also whisk together in a bowl.) Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Season with salt and black pepper. Refrigerator the salad for at least 15 minutes to allow the flavors to combine. Toss again and serve.
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.