5-Minute Cheesy Korean Steamed Eggs Recipe Cooks in the Microwave by Vince Vasquez TheTasteBud
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup instant dashi broth, chicken broth or water
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
Here's how to make it:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, crack three eggs and broth and salt. Beat the eggs and broth thoroughly until nice and frothy. Place bowl in microwave and heat for 2 minutes. After 1 minute check mixture.
- Top with shredded cheese. Cook 1 more minute.
- Add the green onions for finishing and any other choice of toppings or seasonings you desire, such as bacon, sausage, siracha, etc.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.