20-Minute Meatloaf Burgers Recipe: Classic Comfort Food on a Bun by 30Seconds Food
How many times have you read in a meatloaf recipe to use the leftovers for meatloaf sandwiches? A lot! That's because meatloaf sliced and put onto bread is amazing. So why not just make meatloaf burgers?
This meatloaf burger recipe has just a few simple ingredients that transform ground beef into moist meatloaf patties. Serve the burgers with your favorite burger toppings, or keep it simple and just add a squirt of ketchup or barbecue sauce. Your call. Don't forget a side of french fries or onion rings.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce or 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup quick oats or crushed cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper (red, green, yellow or orange)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- hamburger buns, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Form the mixture into four burger patties.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook the burger patties until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Add 1 cup of water and continue to cook until burgers are cooked through and water has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Put the burger patties onto hamburger buns and add your favorite toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tomato Sauce $1 & Up
Ketchup $2 & Up
Instant Oats $2 & Up
Crackers $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Hamburger Buns $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.