3-Ingredient Baked Chicken Recipe in Red Wine Vinaigrette Is Juicy Deliciousness by Elisa Schmitz
Inspired by my friend Donna’s easy, delicious baked chicken recipes, I made one of my own. As a fan of red wine vinaigrette salad dressing, which has so much rich and tangy flavor, that was my starting point.
This red wine vinaigrette baked chicken recipe has just three ingredients and minimal prep. The dressing and chicken drippings create a flavorful sauce that is perfect over rice (and will make your mouth water).
The chicken turns out so juicy, you’ll wonder why you haven’t been cooking chicken this way your whole life (I know I did). Thanks, Donna!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 50 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 6 - 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts or a combination (I used half thighs and half breasts)
- 4 ounces red wine vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1/4 cup red wine (optional, for added flavor)
Here's how to make it:
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Pour the salad dressing into a baking dish or casserole pan. Coat the chicken in the dressing.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 40 to 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees F internal temperature).
- Baste with the sauce once or twice while baking.
- Serve the chicken over rice.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Chicken Cookbooks $5 & Up
3-Ingredient Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.