Healthy Grilled Salmon Kebabs Recipe Is Loaded With Fresh Flavors by Sarah Amona
What’s for dinner tonight? Grilled salmon kebabs! This easy salmon recipe is loaded with fresh flavors. The health benefits of salmon make this a no-brainer when deciding what to make for dinner or lunch.
Prep Time: 6 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 5 to 7 minutes
Total Time: 6 hours and 7 minutes
- 2 pounds salmon
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon champagne vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
Here's how to make it:
- Soak 12 wooden skewers in ice water for an hour. (You could also use metal skewers.) Thread the salmon and lemon slices onto the skewers.
- Place remaining ingredients except for dill in a gallon plastic zipper bag or reusable bag. Add the skewers and marinate at least 6 hours.
- Cook on a hot grill for about 5 to 7 minutes or until fish is flaky. Place on a serving plate. Top with fresh dill.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Wooden Skewers $5 & Up
Metal Skewers $8 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Black Sesame Seeds $3 & Up
White Sesame Seeds $4 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Champagne Vinegar $2 & Up
Ground Cumin $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.