Eggplant Pizzettes Recipe: The Easy Eggplant Recipe You Can't Live Without by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (you could substitute fresh minced garlic)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch round slices
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- chopped fresh tomatoes and fresh basil, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and Parmesan in a small bowl.
- Spread a layer of mayonnaise on both sides of the eggplant slices. Dip them into the breadcrumb mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 15 minutes or until eggplant is tender.
- Remove from the oven and reduce the oven temperature to 375 degrees F. Top each eggplant with some spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese. Bake another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with chopped tomatoes and fresh basil, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Breadcrumbs $2 & Up
Spaghetti Sauce $3 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.