Crispy Tandoori Chicken Legs Recipe Is a Flavorful Way to End the Day by 30Seconds Food
Serve this easy baked chicken recipe with rice and a vegetable. Chutney would also be a delicious accompaniment to the chicken, adding a cool element to balance all the spices. To add more flavor, you could toast the spices for a minute in a dry skillet to release their flavors more.
Prep Time: 3 hours to overnight to marinate
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours
- 4 pounds chicken legs (about 12)
- 1 tablespoon garam masala or curry powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a blender. Pulse until smooth. Put into a large zipper bag along with the chicken. Squish around to coat all the chicken. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to cook, put the chicken and the marinade onto an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 45 minutes, turning the chicken halfway through, or until cooked through. Once cooked through, broil for about 3 minutes to crisp the skin.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Garam Masala $3 & Up
Curry Powder $3 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Cumin $3 & Up
Ground Coriander $4 & Up
Turmeric $3 & Up
Ground Cayenne $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.