4-Ingredient Garlic Butter Roasted Chicken Recipe Is Culinary Magic by 30Seconds Food
Garlic. Butter. Two words that can make your mouth start watering. When boneless chicken breasts are seared then baked in a bath of garlic butter, culinary magic happens. This easy four-ingredient chicken recipe is so yum!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 35 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 - 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the melted butter, paprika and garlic in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in an ovenproof skillet. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add it to the hot pan and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Pour the garlic butter over the chicken breasts. Cook in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (this will depend on thickness of the chicken breasts). The internal temperature should be 165 degrees F.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.