Spicy Baked Salmon Tacos Recipe: This Tasty, Healthier Fish Taco Recipe Is How to Taco by A Spice Affair
Juicy baked chipotle-spiced salmon is nestled in a tortilla or taco shell then topped with fresh mango salsa. This refreshing, healthier taco recipe will be tops on your list for taco night after one bite.
Cuisine: Mediterranean / Mexican
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
Servings: 4 (makes 8 tacos)
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon A Spice Affair Smoky Chipotle or your favorite chipotle seasoning
- A Spice Affair Pink Himalayan Salt or your favorite pink Himalayan salt
- 1 ripe mango, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro,
- 1/2 -1 teaspoon A Spice Affair Red Jalapeno or Green Jalapeno or your favorite ground jalapeno seasoning
- pink Himalayan salt and black pepper, to taste
- 8 tortillas or taco shells
- red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- mango salsa or smoky chipotle dip
- cilantro, roughly chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Combine olive oil, A Spice Affair’s Smoky Chipotle and Pink Himalayan Salt in a bowl.
- Place salmon in a baking tray and season with marinade.
- Bake for 18 minutes in a preheated 400-degree F oven, or until flaky.
- Prepare the mango salsa or smoky chipotle dip by mixing all ingredients together. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Once the salmon is ready, cut each piece in half and place it on a tortilla. Flake the salmon with the help of a fork and layer with sliced cabbage, avocado, mango salsa (or smoky chipotle dip) and cilantro. Squeeze some lime and bon appétit!
Photo: A Spice Affair
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.