Taco Cabbage Soup Recipe: You Need This Mexican Ground Beef Cabbage Soup Recipe in Your Life by 30Seconds Food
If you like diet cabbage soup or Amish cabbage soup and enjoy turning up the spice, this soup recipe is for you. Taco seasoning adds the flavor punch to this easy soup recipe. The ground beef cabbage soup reheats beautifully and you could add more vegetables like potatoes, zucchini, corn or broccoli.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) beef broth
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) diced tomatoes
- 3 cups water
- chopped cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- sour cream, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef and onion in a large soup pot until meat is browned and onion is soft, about 5 minutes
- Add the remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook gently for about 45 minutes. Season with salt if pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.