Gluten-free Cacio e Pepe Recipe: This Healthy, Easy Cacio e Pepe Recipe Is Delish & Keto Friendly by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 13 to 15 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 14 large Crepini® Egg Wraps (Gluten-Free Grains or Cauliflower)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 3 ounces (3/4 cup) finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ounce (1/4 cup) finely grated Pecorino Romano cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cut Crepinis into 1/4-inch pasta-like slices. Separate the slices and set aside.
- To a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add ground pepper to pan and cook for 1 minute. Add vegetable broth to pan. Bring to a simmer.
- Add pasta to the pan. Stir to combine. Reduce heat to low and add the Parmesan cheese. Use tongs to gently stir until cheese has melted. Remove pan from heat. Add Pecorino. Use tongs to gently stir until melted. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information(per serving): Calories: 304 Total Fat: 17.8g Cholesterol: 56.3mg Sodium: 563.5mg Total Carbohydrates: 1.5g Protein:
Interactive Cooking Class: February 2, 2022, is the Crepe Fest and is traditionally celebrated by the making of crepes! Join the Crepini Fest and eggs-plore how to swap out carbs with Crepini Egg Wraps with the Crepini family. Follow the interactive cooking while they discover the most creative and easy gluten-free and keto recipes. The event is Wednesday, February 2, at 1 p.m. PST 4 p.m. EST. on Zoom. RSVP by January 20 to receive an egg-citing kit ahead of the event. RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred address and contact information.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.