Tortellini en Brodo Florentine Recipe: A Hearty 10-Minute Tortellini Soup Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Just a few simple ingredients transform into a satisfying soup that takes mere minutes to make. This easy Tortellini en Brodo Florentine soup recipe has cheese tortellini floating in broth with spinach, basil and peas. So good!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh cheese tortellini
- 2 cups shredded fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup green peas, fresh or frozen (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the chicken broth into a large soup pot and bring to a boil. Add the tortellini and cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach, basil and peas, if using. Cook until the spinach wilts, about 2 minutes.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and top with Parmesan cheese.