One-Pan Chicken Marsala Recipe: This 30-Minute Chicken Marsala Recipe Tastes Like Gourmet by 30Seconds Food
If you think the only way to eat good chicken marsala is going to a restaurant, this recipe is going to amaze you! This easy chicken marsala recipe cooks in one pan, takes about 30 minutes and tastes as good as eating in a restaurant.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to a 1/2-inch thickness
- 1/3 cup flour
- 6 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 2 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 1 package (16 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2/3 cup Marsala wine
- 2/3 cup beef broth
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Put the flour into a bowl. Dip the chicken into the flour to lightly coat.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil in a skillet. Cook the chicken in the hot oil until golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter to the skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook until soft and golden, about 5 to 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Put the mushrooms on the plate with the chicken.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan. Cook the shallots, stirring, about 1 minute. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Sprinkle the flour over the shallots and garlic. Cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Add the wine and broth. Cook, stirring, for about 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Put the chicken and mushrooms back into the pan. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter. Cook until butter melts and chicken and mushrooms are heated through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.