Oil & Vinegar Potato Salad Recipe: A Simple & Delish 5-Ingredient Warm Potato Salad Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Warm, creamy with a little twang, this easy warm potato salad recipe is dressed with oil and vinegar. Because it doesn't have to chill, it can be on the table in about 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes (Yukon Gold or red potatoes work well)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water until just tender, about 10 to 15 minutes. Drain, cool slightly, then cut into slices or chunks. Put into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Red Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.