Easy 3-Ingredient Cheesy Baked Zucchini Recipe Is a Family Favorite by Donna John
When I was first learning how to cook in my early 20s, my father-in-law shared with me a simple way to cook zucchini. The recipe has just three simple ingredients and super easy prep. (Just what a new cook needs!)
This easy baked zucchini recipe has stood the test of time. Try it and see what your family thinks.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 35 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 - 5 zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 1 small can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 - 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Put the zucchini into a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the tomato sauce over the zucchini. Toss to coat.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven until zucchini is tender, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Top with the shredded cheese. Bake another 5 minutes.
Note: You could top the zucchini with grated Parmesan instead of mozzarella.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.