Coconut Whipped Cream Recipe: This Easy Vegan Whipped Cream Recipe Is the Frosting on the Cake by 30Seconds Food
Rich and creamy, this easy vegan whipped cream recipe is made with coconut milk. Use it to top your favorite desserts or even as a cake frosting.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 can (14 ounces) full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Put a metal mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- While the bowl and beaters chill, carefully open the can of coconut without shaking it. Spoon the top, thick layer of coconut cream off and put it into the cold mixing bowl. (Save the coconut water for another use.)
- With an electric mixer and the cold beater attachments, whip the coconut cream on medium for about 3 to 4 minutes or until it begins to form peaks. Add the sugar and vanilla and beat until combined. Use immediately.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Metal Mixing Bowls $8 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Full Fat Coconut Milk $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.