Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel Copycat Recipe: Easy Homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Whip up a batch of this DIY everything but the bagel seasoning and then get creative – it can be used on more than just bagels! Sprinkle on avocados, deviled eggs, sandwiches, chicken breast, salads, anything that you want to add a punch of flavor to.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 minutes
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons dried minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons flaked sea salt or regular sea salt
Here's how to make it:
- Mix everything together.
- Store in an airtight container or spice jar.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Spice Jars $5 & Up
Poppy Seeds $4 & Up
White Sesame Seeds $4 & Up
Black Sesame Seeds $4 & Up
Minced Dried Garlic $3 & Up
Dried Onion $3 & Up
Flaked Sea Salt $4 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.