Salata Classic Caesar Dressing Copycat Recipe: This Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe Is the Real Deal by 30Seconds Food
Salata's classic Caesar salad dressing is just that, a classic combination of oil, cheese, anchovies, lemon juice, egg yolk and other traditional Caesar dressing ingredients. Here's an easy copycat Salata Caesar salad dressing recipe so you can enjoy the creamy goodness at home.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons anchovy paste or 3 fresh anchovy fillets
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 egg yolk
- couple dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or more, if needed)
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, mash the garlic, Parmesan and anchovy paste together.
- Whisk in the lemon juice, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, egg yolk, Worcestershire sauce and parlsey.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly. Season with salt and pepper. Add more olive oil if you want a thinner consistency.[img]
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Whisks $5 & Up
Anchovy Paste $5 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Red Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.