Pan-fried Halibut Recipe With Creamy Lemon Garlic Sauce Is Ready in Less Than 15 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 2 halibut filets
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons flour (divided)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons crème fraiche, plain yogurt or sour cream
Here's how to make it:
- Season the fish with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Dust the fish with 1 tablespoon of the flour. Add the fish and cook until golden on both sides and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side depending on thickness. Remove to a plate.
- Melt the butter in the same skillet. Whisk in the remaining 1 tablespoon of flour and cook 1 minute. Add the lemon juice and crème fraiche. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk well to combine. Drizzle over the fish and serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.