Vietnamese Coffee Ice Pops Recipe: Wake Up & Cool Down With These Caffeinated Coffee Ice Pops This Summer by 30Seconds Food
Vietnamese-style coffee is strong and often served with sweetened condensed milk. Those intense flavors are incorporated into this easy coffee ice pops recipe. What a great way to wake up (and cool down) during warmer weather!
Prep Time: 2 hours to chill and 4 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 6 hours
Servings: Makes 6 ice pops
- 3/4 cup strong coffee grounds (try a Vietnamese coffee)
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (try Vietnamese cinnamon)
Here's how to make it:
- Brew the coffee using the 2 cups of water. You want about 1 1/2 cups of brewed coffee.
- Put the coffee into a 4-cup measuring glass or pitcher. Whisk in the sweetened condensed milk, cream and cinnamon. Refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours.
- Pour the mixture into ice pop molds. Freeze about 4 hours or until frozen solid.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Coffee $5 & Up
Vietnamese Coffee $6 & Up
4-cup Glass Measuring Cup $8 & Up
Drink Pitchers $6 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Ice Pop Molds $7 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Vietnamese Cinnamon $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.