The Best Labneh Cheese Recipe: This 2-Ingredient Labneh Yogurt Cheese Recipe Will Be a New Family Favorite by 30Seconds Food
Labneh is a soft, creamy cheese made from yogurt that's been strained. Spread this easy labneh recipe on crackers, naan or pita bread or dip pita chips or fresh vegetables in it. It could also be used as a sandwich spread or on a pizza.
Cuisine: Middle Eastern
Prep Time: 24 hours to strain
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 24 hours to strain
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (whole milk)
- rounded 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the yogurt and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Wrap the mixture in cheesecloth. Tie the ends of the cheesecloth to a wooden skewer or wooden spoon and suspend over a large mixing bowl. Refrigerate overnight.
- Unwrap the cheese from the cheesecloth and put it into a small bowl. Stir.
- Add desired toppings and serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cheesecloth $4 & Up
Za'atar $4 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.