Orange Pancakes Recipe: Orange You Glad You Found This Easy Orange Pancake Recipe? by 30Seconds Food
Add to collection
Knock, knock. Who's there? This easy orange pancake recipe. Serve with maple syrup or honey.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk or whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- butter, for cooking
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Combine the egg, buttermilk, vanilla and orange zest in another bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- Melt a little butter in a skillet over medium heat. Pour in the pancake batter (about a 1/4 cup per pancake) into the skillet. Cook until bubbles form, about 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and continue to cook another 2 to 3 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Baking Soda $2 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.