Super Simple Chicken Ramen Recipe: Enjoy Delicious Ramen at Home in Less Than an Hour by 30Seconds Food
Ramen restaurants are popping up all over the country, but you don't have to eat out to enjoy a bowl of ramen. This easy and delicious chicken ramen recipe is full of flavor and simple to throw together. Be sure to use the best chicken broth available – homemade chicken broth is preferred.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms (sliced, whole or a combination)
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ramen noodles (discard the seasoning packets or use in another recipe)
- 2 soft-boiled eggs
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- sesame seeds (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the chicken and cook until browned on both sides and just cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- To make the broth, heat the sesame oil in a large soup pot. Add the garlic and ginger and cook about 1 minute. Pour in the soy sauce, mirin and chicken broth. Toss in the mushrooms. Bring to a boil and gently simmer about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- To cook the noodles, add them to a pot of boiling water. Cook about 2 to 3 minutes. Drain.
- Slice the chicken.
- To assemble the bowls, add some noodles and broth. Top with sliced chicken, a soft-boiled egg cut in half, green onions and sesame seeds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Large Soup Pots $10 & Up
Ramen Bowls $8 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Mirin $4 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Ramen Noodles $1 & Up
Sesame Seeds $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.