Mirin & Soy-Glazed Salmon Recipe: This Asian Salmon Recipe Is Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 20 minutes to marinate
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the mirin, brown sugar, soy sauce and garlic in a plastic zipper bag. Squish to combine. Add the fish and let it marinate about 20 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Remove the salmon from the marinade (reserve the marinade) and put into the pan. Cook until a golden color develops, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip the fish over, reduce heat to medium and pour in the marinade, water and rice wine vinegar. Cook about 4 to 5 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.