Easy Baked Cod Recipe: Indulge With This Delicious Cod in Lemon Dijon Cream Sauce Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Flaky cod fillets baked in a creamy Dijon lemon cream sauce is heavenly. This easy baked cod recipe is on the table in about 20 minutes. So simple and so delicious!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound cod fillets, at least 1/2-inch thick
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 - 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 - 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- minced fresh thyme or parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Season the fish with salt and pepper and place in a baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan. Add the shallots and cook about 2 minutes to soften. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add the cream, Dijon and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer gently until it thickens up a little.
- Pour the sauce over the fish. Sprinkle with the herbs.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
Fish Cookbooks $3 & Up
Fish Spatulas $6 & Up
Sauté Pans $10 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.