Vegan Basil Pesto Recipe: This Easy Non-Dairy Pesto Recipe Belongs on Those Noodles by 30Seconds Food
You won't miss the Parmesan cheese in this rich, creamy vegan basil pesto recipe. Use it on noodles, in pasta salads or dip your vegan breadsticks or fresh vegetables in it.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups fresh basil (packed)
- 1/3 cup walnuts or pine nuts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender.
- Pulse until combined but still has some texture. Season with salt and pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.