Ukrainian Olivier Salad Recipe: Enjoy This Easy European Potato Salad Recipe All Year Long by 30Seconds Food
Olivier salad is a traditional European potato salad that's often served around at Christmas. With potatoes, carrots, eggs, ham, peas and cucumber, this easy potato salad recipe is fresh and creamy.
But why eat it just at the holidays? This easy Olivier salad recipe that's enjoyed in Ukraine can be served like potato salad or pushed into round molds for a fancier presentation.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 russet potatoes, cut into cubes
- 3 carrots, cut into cubes
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, cut into cubes
- 3 - 4 dill pickles, cubed
- 1 onion, cubed
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 small cucumber, cubed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- fresh chopped dill
Here's how to make it:
- Put the carrot and potato cubes into boiling water. Cook until just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Add all the ingredients into a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Russian Cookbooks $5 & Up
Dill Pickles $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.