Pub-Style Ground Beef Sandwich Recipe: Easy Cheesy Loose Meat Sandwich Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 French bread loaf or 4 sandwich rolls
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef until browned and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the wine and cook until it evaporates.
- Add the onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, cheddar cheese soup and grated cheddar cheese. Cook until cheese has melted.
- Slice the French bread loaf in half lengthwise and lay it on a baking sheet. Top one side of the bread with the meat mixture and top with the other half. Wrap the sandwich in aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $3 & Up
Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup $2 & Up
Aluminum Foil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.