Cheesy Pub-Style Ground Beef Sandwich Recipe Rocks Sandwich Night by 30Seconds Food
The addition of wine adds a depth of flavor that will make you think you ordered this sandwich from a pub. This sandwich recipe will make you look forward to sandwich night!
Serve this easy loose meat sandwich recipe with homemade potato chips or french fries. Or get healthier and add a salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 French bread loaf or 4 sandwich rolls
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef until browned and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the wine and cook until it evaporates.
- Add the onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, cheddar cheese soup and grated cheddar cheese. Cook until cheese has melted.
- Slice the French bread loaf in half lengthwise and lay it on a baking sheet. Top one side of the bread with the meat mixture and top with the other half. Wrap the sandwich in aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $3 & Up
Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup $2 & Up
Aluminum Foil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.