Cheesy Garlic Tater Tot Casserole Recipe: This Easy Potato Casserole Recipe Is for All the Cheese, Garlic & Tot Lovers Out There by Donna John
If you have someone in the family who loves tater tots, cheese and garlic, this is the recipe for them. The original garlic tater tot casserole recipe called for 1 tablespoon of onion powder and garlic powder, which to me was just too much. This reworked recipe is right on the money.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 bag (28 to 32 ounces) frozen tater tots
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 4 - 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
1. Combine the heavy cream, soup, minced garlic, garlic powder and onion powder in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Add the tater tots and mix well.
3. Add 2 cups of the cheese and mix well. Add more salt and pepper, if desired.
4. Pour into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Top with the remaining 1 cup cheese and Parmesan cheese. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 50 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.