Sheet Pan Salmon Recipe With Asparagus & Garlic Butter Is Ready in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Add to collection
Sheet pan recipes are easy and quick to make. This healthy salmon sheet-pan recipe has crunchy asparagus and is in a flavorful garlic butter.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- salmon fillet (1 1/2 to 2 pounds)
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped herbs
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the garlic butter ingredients. Set aside.
- Put the salmon on a parchment paper-lined sheet pan. Arrange the asparagus around the salmon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread some of the garlic butter over the salmon and dot the asparagus with the remaining butter.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 10 to 12 minutes. Turn the broiler on and cook about 2 to 4 minutes longer or until it begins to color on top. Sprinkle with the herbs. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sheet Pans $9 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.