Tasty Beef Curry Recipe: This Thai Beef Curry Recipe With Sugar Snap Peas Is the Real Deal by Donna John
Serve this easy beef curry recipe over rice or your favorite Asian noodles. For a little heat, add a squirt of Sriracha!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds sirloin beef tips
- 2 large shallots, sliced
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 cups frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 lime, zested
- fresh chopped cilantro, for garnish
- cooked rice, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Season the beef tips with salt and pepper. Cook in the hot oil until browned on all sides. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Add the shallots and cook until light brown. Add the ginger and cook 30 seconds. Add the curry paste and cook 30 seconds.
- Pour in the broth and stir to remove brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Add the coconut milk and fish sauce.
- Put the beef back into the skillet and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add the sugar snap peas and lime zest. Cook about 2 minutes more or until peas are hot. Serve over rice and garnish with cilantro.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Red Curry Paste $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Fish Sauce $3 & Up
Coconut Milk $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Rice $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.