20-Minute Chicken & Asparagus Stir-fry Recipe: A Fast, Fabulous Fiber-Rich Chicken Stir-fry Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into pieces (about 1 pound)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chicken broth, soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper, and put into the hot oil. Cook about 3 minutes per side or until browned and almost cooked through.
- Add the asparagus and cook about 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add the garlic and ginger. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken broth mixture and cook for about 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.