Fun Lox Sandwich Recipe: Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese & Capers Sandwich Is So Tasty by 30Seconds Food
There's a lox to love about this easy, delicious lox sandwich recipe. If you're used to just tossing your lox on a bagel, then you're in for a real treat. If you've never tried lox before, now's your chance, and we think you'll love it. For extra yumminess, be sure to toast the bun before piling on the ingredients.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time; 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- brioche bun, regular sandwich roll or bagel, cut in half
- cream cheese
- lox or smoked salmon
- sliced red onion
- fresh herbs
- optional: add tomato or avocado slices if you like
Here's how to make it:
- Spread a thick layer of cream cheese on the bottom of the bun.
- Top with a layer of lox and sliced red onion.
- Sprinkle with capers and fresh chopped herbs.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sandwich Cookbooks $3 & Up
Lox $5 & Up
Sandwich Buns $3 & Up
Brioche Buns $4 & Up
Capers $3 & Up
Smoked Salmon $7 & Up
Bagels $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.