Easy Salmon Piccata Recipe: This Salmon Recipe With a Creamy Caper Sauce Is Ready in 15 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons capers
Here's how to make it:
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a skillet and cook salmon about 3 to 4 minutes on the first side, then flip and continue to cook until browned and cooked through, about 3 more minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook about 30 seconds.
- Mix a couple tablespoons of the chicken broth with the cornstarch to make a slurry. Add the remaining chicken broth to the pan and reduce by half. Then add the slurry and cook until thick, about 1 minute.
- Add the cream, butter, dill, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of the zest and capers. Heat through. Return salmon to the pan. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.