Easy Monkey Bread Recipe for Christmas Morning: This Sweet & Nutty Monkey Bread Recipe Is a Memory Maker by Donna John
This monkey bread recipe holds a special place in my heart. From when they were toddlers, my kids would sit at the table and dip the biscuits into the cinnamon-sugar and carefully stack them in the pan. A mess was made – but so were memories. Even as my sweet (and nutty!) kids grew, they were never too old to roll those biscuits with Mom.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 50 minutes
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (I used pecans, but any nut would work)
- 3 cans biscuits (10 biscuits per can)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Lightly grease a bundt pan. Spread the nuts in the bottom of the pan.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces. Roll each piece in the cinnamon-sugar and put into the pan.
- In a bowl, combine the butter and brown sugar. Pour it over the biscuits.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool slightly before turning out onto a serving plate.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Bundt Pans $8 & Up
Chopped Nuts $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.