Creative Pizza Recipes: This Easy Shrimp Scampi Pizza Puts a Fun Twist on Pizza Night & a Classic Seafood Recipe by 30Seconds Food
If you're a fan of shrimp scampi, this is a must-try recipe to change up your pizza night. Noodles are replaced with a pizza crust in this easy shrimp scampi pizza recipe that you can make in about 30 minutes. Don't like arugula? Skip it or use chopped parsley instead.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1 premade pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- arugula, for garnish
Here’s how to make it:
- Melt the olive oil and butter together in a skillet. Add the garlic and cook about 30 seconds.
- Add the wine, lemon juice and oregano. Cook about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook until they just turn pink. Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon and reserve cooking liquid.
- Put the crust on a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Brush the pizza crust with the reserved cooking liquid. Top with sliced tomatoes, mozzarella and then the shrimp.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven until cheese melts, about 7-8 minutes.
- Remove pizza from the oven and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and top with some arugula. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pizza Stones $10 & Up
Pizza Peels $8 & Up
Pizza Cutters $5 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Dried Oregano $2 & Up
Pizza Crusts $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.