This Creamy Dijon Mustard Chicken Recipe Is Dinner In About 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 cup half and half or whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. If you like thinner chicken breasts, pound with a meat mallet.
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a skillet. Add the chicken and cook until browned on both sides, about 5-6 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream, Dijon and brown sugar.
- Add the onion to the skillet along with the Dijon mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 12-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chicken. Serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.