Citrus-Glazed Salmon With Grilled Oranges Recipe: Light, Bright & Healthy by 30Seconds Food
If you want to make grilling a little healthier try this easy citrus-glazed salmon recipe. Grilled oranges may be your new obsession after you do, and most orange marmalades have only 49 calories per tablespoon.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil (optional)
- olive oil spray or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper seasoning blend
- 1 orange, cut into slices
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the marmalade, lemon juice and basil.
- Lightly spray the skin side of the salmon fillets with the olive oil spray (or drizzle with a little olive oil).
- Turn the salmon over and sprinkle with the garlic-pepper blend and salt, to taste.
- Place the salmon, skin side down, on a preheated grill. Cook, brushing with the orange marmalade, for about 12-15 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
- While the salmon cooks, add the orange slices to the grill. Cook until softened. Use grilled orange slices as garnish.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Orange Marmalade $2 & Up
Garlic Pepper Seasoning Blends $2 & Up
Olive Oil Spray $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.