Vegan Raw Soup Recipe: Healthy Spinach, Cucumber & Avocado Soup Is So Creamy, It Doubles As a Dip by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
This easy, savory recipe for spinach, cucumber and avocado soup came my way via Roxanne DeFord, a holistic health coach specializing in dietary and lifestyle changes to heal and improve health, affiliated with the Heartland Spa in Lake Geneva, Wis. Her focus is on raw and gluten-free foods to help with overall wellness.
While eating "raw" may seem daunting at first, don't worry. This soup is so creamy, it can double as a dip! This recipe serves two to three people.
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 large avocado
- 1 large handful spinach
- 2 cups very warm water, or more for desired texture
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 slice onion
- 1 - 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegan base (you can substitute chicken base, if desired)
- 2 tablespoons collagen powder
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
Here's how to make it:
- Combine everything except tomatoes and hemp seeds in a good blender (such as a Vitamix) and blend until smooth. If you don't have a Vitamix, pour into a pot to heat.
- Top with diced tomatoes and hemp seeds, or desired toppings, before serving.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Vegan Base $4 & Up
Chicken Base $2 & Up
Collagen Powder $19 & Up
Hemp Seeds $6 & Up
Raw Cookbooks $3 & Up
Vegan Cookbooks $3 & Up
Vitamix $250 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.