Baked Brisket Recipe: This 5-Ingredient Brisket Recipe Has an Amazing Gravy With an Interesting Ingredient List by Donna John
Most of the time in Texas, we smoke our briskets. But if you don't feel like smoking your brisket all day, try this easy oven-baked brisket recipe. The sauce is full of flavor, the meat is super tender and the onions are a bonus.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 to 6 hours
Total Time: 3 to 6 hours
Servings: 6 to 12
- 1 brisket
- 1 can Coke
- 1 bottle chili sauce
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 large onions, sliced
Here's how to make it:
- Place the sliced onions on the bottom of a large roasting pan.
- Combine the can of Coke, chili sauce and onion soup mix.
- Trim the brisket and place it on top of the onions. Pour the Coke mixture over the top of the brisket. Cover with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven for 3 to 6 hours, or until tender (cook time will depend on the size of your brisket). Serve with the onions and sauce.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Coca-Cola $5 & Up
Chili Sauce $3 & Up
Dry Onion Soup Mix $1 & Up
Roasting Pans $7 & Up
Aluminum Foil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.