Easy Paprika Beef Stew Recipe With Beer Is Just What You Need Right Now by Donna John
Add to collection
Soup and stew are always in season. This hearty stew flavored with paprika and beer will satisfy the whole family and is easy enough to make on a weeknight.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours and 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 pounds stew meat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can beer
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups baby carrots or 4 whole carrots, cut into rounds
- 6 small white or red potatoes, cut into quarters
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a large soup pot. Brown the meat in batches. Set aside.
- Add the onions and cook until soft, about 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Pour in the beer, stock, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste and paprika. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add beef back to the pot. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook, stirring often, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Add the carrots and potatoes. Cover and cook another 30 minutes. Re-season with salt and pepper and serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tomato Paste $2 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.