This Garlic Bread Recipe Uses an Unexpected Ingredient by 30Seconds Food
Always have leftover hot dog buns that go bad or just looking for a new way to use them? Turn them into crunchy garlic bread with this easy recipe.
- hot dog buns or 1 loaf French bread
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Here’s how to make it:
- Lay the hot dog buns cut side up on a baking sheet.
- Combine the butter, olive oil, garlic and parsley in a bowl. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture over the hot dog buns or loaf of French bread.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until it begins to brown and get crispy. Serve with a sprinkling of fresh herbs, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.