Food Fun for Shark Week: An Adorable Shark-Shaped Sandwich for Kids by Donna John
While you're watching sharks sink their teeth into seal decoys, your kid can sink his teeth into his favorite sandwich – with attitude! Want an angry shark? Turn that banana upside down! You could even cut pieces of white cheese and make teeth.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 slices rustic bread
- orange segments
- banana slices
- round oat cereal
- bell pepper, kiwi, zucchini, broccoli or green beans (anything green)
- black olive, cut in half lengthwise
- desired sandwich fillings
Here's how to make it:
- Fill your bread with desired sandwich fillings. Place sandwich on a hot grill pan or skillet and heat one side until toasted. Flip and toast the other side. Remove to a solid-colored plate.
- Add orange segments for fins.
- Add banana slices for eye and mouth.
- Place half of the olive in the center of the banana eye.
- Add cereal for bubbles.
- Place whatever you decided to use that is green at the bottom of the plate for vegetation.
Note: Don't want to toast the bread? No worries, just skip that step!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.