Hasselback Chicken Recipe: This Hasselback Chicken With Spinach & Ricotta Recipe Is Easy to Make by Donna John
This hasselback chicken recipe with spinach and ricotta sounds fancy, but it's super easy to make. Serve with a salad and your favorite vegetable.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- olive oil
- 1 bag (10 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Here's how you make it:
- In a skillet, heat a little olive oil and cook the spinach until wilted. Add the ricotta and cook about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut slits in the chicken breasts 3/4 through (do not go all the way through) about a 1/2 inch apart. Place in a baking pan. Season with salt and pepper and fill each slit with the ricotta-spinach mixture.
- Sprinkle the chicken some paprika. Top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25-35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. If desired, broil for a couple minutes to brown up the top.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.