Easy Grilled Zucchini Recipe: How to Make Zesty Grilled Zucchini With Only One Ingredient (Not Counting the Zucchini) by Donna John
What's the secret to making flavorful grilled zucchini with just one ingredient (not counting the zucchini)? Marinating the zucchini in a bottle of zesty Italian salad dressing. Seriously! It's a super simple side dish that goes well with any protein and takes just minutes to prepare.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to marinate
Cook Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 to 15 minutes plus marinating time
- 2 large zucchini, washed and sliced
- 1/3 to 1/2 a bottle of zesty Italian salad dressing
Here's how to make it:
- Put the sliced zucchini in a plastic zipper bag.
- Pour the salad dressing into the bag. Shake to coat the squash and let it marinate for at least 1 hour at room temperature.
- Remove the zucchini from the marinade. Grill over moderate heat, turning often, until soft and just slightly charred, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.